Friday, October 3, 2008

I Heart John Heher

For those of you who know John, you'll know immediately why I HEART him. He is my best friend, my partner in this crazy journey called life. He is my Everything.


And so, as I sit here in this drab airport, I want to dedicate this song to him. John I am going to miss you madly over the next 10 days. I'll miss the way you call me blueberry; the way you tackle me when I walk in the door from work to welcome me home; the cranberry juice you watered down for me, but still make me chug every day because you care about my health; your smile and your laughter. I'll see you in my dreams and look forward to coming home. All my love.



You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.
And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your [wo]man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
~ Michael Buble, Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment